About UsBoston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with more than 90 offices in 50 countries.
Role ProfileBoston Consulting Group is looking for young students to join our Milan team as Interns.As a junior member of our Consulting Team, you will work alongside some of the world’s top minds on cases that reshape business, governments, and the society.You will collaborate on challenging projects, increasing your understanding of complex business problems and experiencing a steep learning curve, both professionally and personally.
Main dutiesSupport in preparing and executing strategic consulting projects for clients in different industries
- Processing statistical data, comparative analysis and evaluation of possible correlations and distortions;
- Researching industry and market trends to identify new business opportunities;
- Interpreting results of the analysis (i.e. sales, markdowns, …) and represent them;
- Interacting with Clients by providing support and insight, while researching and recommending new opportunities;
- Ensuring that all necessary documents for execution are drawn, ready and delivered;
- Analysing and modelling data sets;
- Preparing reports by collecting and considering information and statistics.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in Management, Economics, Management Engineering, Statistics, Finance, Mathematical Engineering or Computer Engineering;
- Willingness to travel;
- Full-time availability;
- Fluency in Italian and English, other languages would be considered as a plus;
- Strong logical, analytical and financial skills with outstanding number mindset;
- Well-developed problem solving and a “can-do” attitude;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint at excellent level);
- Knowledge of Phyton would be considered as a plus.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. for more information on E-Verify.