Supply Chain Cyber AssuranceSave JobRemoveApply NowJob ID: 488062BRDate posted: Jul. 11, 2019City: King of Prussia, Orlando, RockvilleState: Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania
Description:This position will be responsible for supporting the implementation and execution of processes to understand and improve the cyber security posture of the LMC supply chain. This role includes co-leading and tracking the effectiveness of cyber supply chain efforts from a Corporate Information Security (CIS) perspective while leading/participating in Lockheed Martin business area efforts. In addition, this role will require the successful candidate to represent LMC in industry association working groups (e.g., AIA) focused on (supply chain) cyber security issues as well as engage and represent LMC in other DoD, commercial and/or external engagements.
The individual in this position will need to collaborate across CIS and Enterprise IT, as well as with LMC corporate and business area functional organizations (e.g., global supply chain, legal, contracts, etc.), and LMC programs.
Location: Any major LMC facility. Preferred locations are Orlando, FL, Rockville, MD, or Valley Forge, PA; other locations/telecommuting considered.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated Cyber security and supply chain management experience
- Demonstrated effective communication skills with technical and functional colleagues at varied leadership and experience levels
- Experience with implementation and successful execution of mission objectives, business rhythms and organizational initiatives
- Effective analytical and critical thinking skills – proven problem solving and follow-thru in high-pressure situations
- Strong data analysis and data presentation skills (e.g. MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Active Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of global supply chain and program supplier business processes and policies and tools, including Exostar and P2P
- Experience working in business area/programs with an understanding of program lifecycles and supplier interactions
- Demonstrated ability to team and network internally across organizational and company boundaries to collaborate with and influence others and drive consensus and/or resolution to challenging problems
- Understanding of DoD cyber security regulations and associated security requirements (e.g., NIST SP 800-171)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICESRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Information Security/Information AssuranceClearance Level: SecretType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: yesWork Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/dayShift: FirstApply Now