San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Job number 643102
- Date posted Jun 17, 2019
- Travel 0-25 %
- Profession Retail
- Role type Individual Contributor
- Employment type Full-Time
What Services Advisors do
Service Advisors are the trusted advisor for our customers in the world of Microsoft technology and services. At the Answer Desk, Service Advisors hold consultations with customers to get to understand the issues they are facing and develop the best plan to empower them in their technological pursuits. Service Advisors also lead enriching learning journeys with our customers ranging from personalized 1-on-1 Personal Trainings to classroom style workshops. When not directly engaged with our customers, Service Advisors can expect to be working to solve customer issues in our Tech Rooms, ranging from troubleshooting software problems to upgrading a customer’s device to the latest and greatest Windows release.
Working in our Microsoft StoresWhen you work at a Microsoft store, you get the opportunity to showcase Microsoft devices and software to dynamic and diverse customers, students and education partners, small business owners and even enterprise employees. You’ll have the opportunity to help them through their technology journey creating loyal customers and fans for life! You’ll spend your days showing off the newest and best that Microsoft has to offer across the spectrum of devices and services, including virtual and mixed reality, where no day in-store will be static! You will be part of an energizing and supportive store team and something even greater…helping others to achieve more!
ResponsibilitiesWho we’re looking for
- People that are curious about learning and technology
- People that are passionate about working with people and actively listening to their needs and communicating with empathy
- People that are enthusiastic about providing solutions with world-class customer service
- People that are excited about Microsoft and its mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more
What you get in return from us
- A fun work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming of all
- The ability to grow and explore great career opportunities across the Microsoft portfolio
- Opportunities to get training and industry knowledge that will empower you to do your best work
- Work and play with the latest and greatest technology
- Year-round opportunities to give back and impact your local community
- Competitive benefits including: healthcare, tuition reimbursement, fitness options and more
Our Requirements to work in this role
- 1 year of experience in a customer service or customer solutions environment
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualification may vary based on assignment or group.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.