Location:Prague, 108, CZ
Group Company: Deutsche Börse Services sro
Functional Analyst and Tester - Clearstream Connectivity Team (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Development | Level 1-3 | Full-time | Permanent | Prague
DivisionDeutsche Börse Services sro, CIO / COO (Div), Asset Servicing (Dpt), Connectivity (Sec)
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a transaction services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse and 16 other exchanges around the world as well as Post-trade services at the international level. More than 1,000 IT employees implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
By joining our team you will:
- Work on the frontend and backend customer-facing applications of Clearstream banking Luxembourg SA.
- Become a member of the team of professionals with friendly and informal relationships.
- Participate in the various stages of software development cycle.
What we would be expecting of you:
- Technical or Economic University degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
- Strong interest in Information Technology and Financial markets.
- Team player with a pro-active attitude and excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge or experience of agile/SCRUM project methodology.
- Experience with Test Automation tools is an advantage.
- Experience with defining test cases and conducting testing.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Review, analyse and provide feedback on business requirements submitted by business users.
- Transform business requirements to detailed user stories.
- Produce, document, perform and validate test cases, both functional and technical, manual and automated.
- Work within a Scrum team.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.