Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
- Architect, and lead the develop of robust and high-performing applications in support of business objectives
- Gather, refine and document application functional specifications by working with business users and program management team.
- Assess and evaluate different design approaches at hand that are relevant to the business problem and provide recommendations.
- Develop proof of concepts when necessary to prove out key implementation challenges of new and existing web applications.
- Establish proper Web application performance and efficiency guidelines and procedures and drive the development team to adopt and adhere to the same guidelines.
- Collaborate with business groups, IT development teams, and system administration team to ensure successful implementation of each solution.
- Evaluate emerging web technologies to improve current applications, architectures and processes.
- Test and debug issues and improve performance of existing web applications.
- Potential for managing small team of development resources
- Be able to work with minimal guidance.
- 6+ years of proven success as a web developer experience required
- Strong object-oriented design skills and software architecture skills.
- Experience with SOA, Microservices, REST/SOAP based Web services (WCF/ASP.NET MVC)
- Thorough knowledge of various SDLC methodologies including Iterative and AGILE methodologies
- Understanding of, and experience with ORM concepts and technologies such as Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience with high-volume web applications
- Demonstrated proficiency of troubleshooting techniques and detail-oriented problem diagnosis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years leading development team
- Knowledge of Node.js is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of CRM and cloud-based SaaS apps such as Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce is a plus
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time