Areas of Responsibilities:Your role is being envisaged Power Electronics Engineer within Electrical team of Drives and Solutions that would be required to Design, Development and quality improvements.
- Redesign and Develop Power converters/ Inverters for PE (power electronics)
- Design, selection, specification, and validation of critical power components (e.g. MOSFETs, IGBTs, SCR’s, Diodes, capacitors, inductors,Transformer, contactors, fuses, Contactors, disconnects etc.)
- Analyses failures seen on the product and find root cause, and implement improvements. The failures can come from market or production.
- Participate in idea generation on cost down possibilities.
- Support Testing Personals during the Product testing
- Work with supply chain teams and qualify components and assemblies during implementations and resolve issues as needed to maintain product and project quality, cost and deliverables
- Assist in solving critical customer cases
- Meet the agreed Performance Agreement Vs Criteria to be measured
- Since the job is in engineering,
- the candidate has to acquire knowledge/skills continuously on latest trends and technologies within Power Electronics.
- the candidate should have willingness to travel within India and overseas if required for training / competency building /Product testing/Problem solving
Minimum requirements to educational background
- B.E (EEE/ECE/Power Electronics) and ME /M.Tech on Power Electronics and Drives
- Experience of 4 to 8 years on
- Familiarity with Analog design, Design Process, Industry Standards, Converters/Inverters, Magnetics, Capacitor, Power Components, Sensing
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and measurement of power converters
- Working knowledge of power electronics, power distribution and control systems
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives
- Effective technical documentation skills
- Familiarity with IEC, UL, and CSA regulatory standards.
- SMPS Design and development.
- EMI/EMC design, EMI/EMC test/debug, reliability test and system integration
Essential personal characteristics
- Teamwork, Planning & organizing, Quality Focus
- Customer focus
- Business focus
- Result focused
- presentation skills
- interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, character, Integrity, Motivation, Determination and create value to the organization
- Quick learner, self starter
- Goal oriented with strong ability to deliver
- High curiosity with broad technical interests
Auto req ID
Type of Position
Research & Development
Country / Countries
Location / Locations
DDS (Danfoss Drives Segment)