Locations:Buenos Aires, Argentina
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
Why American Express?There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to our customers is to our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Pasantia - Implementador Rrbb Corporate Services to perform in the Global Services Group business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible for supporting the new business opportunities brought by the Account Managment Excecutives, for bringing solutions for any situation presented in the business implementation.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Exceptional problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of actionable recommendations), quantitative aptitude and intellectual curiosity.
- Assertive, with ability to constructively challenge the status quo in driving innovation and change.
- Robust analytical skills – ability to translate data into meaningful insights.
- Strong presentation and communication abilities, especially in being able to be concise and create a storyline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with aggressive timelines and urgency.
- A strategic individual who has also demonstrated innovative thinking across a diverse set of initiatives and flawless execution.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time
Date Posted: May 17, 2019, 2:25:13 PM