Job ID: 2019-22234
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Inventory Mangement Systems Analyst II responsibilities will include:
- Support Oracle Cloud, Inventory and Purchasing interface.
- Mobile resource for Customer Support for Stores, Inventory Cloud, and Procurement assistance.
- Respond to tickets/emails for general system questions/issues
- Assist users with stuck orders and Cycle Count inquires
- Login assistance for end users
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements, and implement or revise new or existing systems as necessary
- Participate in projects, working closely with the business and the Oracle Cloud Development team through SDLC
- Assist in the Monthly Cloud Inventory/Purchasing Close and Reconciliation Processes
- Assist Inventory Management Systems Lead with Special Requests
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or ad advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience. Bachelor's isn't required but preferred
- Hands-on Experience with Oracle R12 and/or Oracle Cloud, Purchasing, iProcurement, Inventory and Order Management applications
- Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience supporting Procurement/Purchasing/Inventory/Warehousing
- Basic to mid-level Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)