Signal Processing Software Developer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)Req #: 214988
Location: Aurora, CO US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Job DescriptionBITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking aSignal Processing Software Developerto work at our Aurora, CO office. The position requires a strong background in digital signal processing (DSP) and communication theory. You will design new communication methodologies and implement them on a large-scale processing architecture running on a variety of platforms supporting intelligence, defense, and other government missions. Experience with Linux is required.
What You’ll Get to Do:As our Signal Processing Software Developer you will have the opportunity to:
- Design, develop, integrate and test software to go into our DSP baseline.
- Help define the requirements, CONOPs and architecture for future systems
- Support field testing of the equipment being developed
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A minimum of five years of related experience.
- 2+ years with Digital Signal Processing
- 3+ years programming skills in C, C++, and Python
- Linux software development experience
- Thorough understanding of software defined radio systems: Receiver architectures; Software channelization; Modulation/demodulation techniques; Spectral analysis; Error correcting codes
- Working familiarity with radio frequency (RF) systems and test equipment (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, etc.)
- Development of link budgets, range estimates, and system sensitivity assessments
- Exposure to all phases of product development (concept, design, implementation, test, and production)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- X-Midas programming experience is desired
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Denver & Washington Posts.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.