Job ID: 2019-22190
Location:Long Island City, NY
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Visual Designer will support the Corporate Communication’s team mission to raise awareness of and strengthen the AUSA brand with internal and external audiences through highly-creative and engaging communications. Reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate Communications this individual will serve as the point person for all graphics and visual design work for all of the Communications team’s projects. S/he will play a leading role on strategy with respect to design elements and visual branding as well as be solely responsible for bringing these elements to life in all formats.
- With the help of Communications team members who support various parts of the business, create outputs that tell more visual stories around our products and services, key businesses initiatives and other programs; examples will include infographics, social media content, employee-facing flyers/banners/posters, email templates, PowerPoint presentations, animations/gifs, video graphics, web design, etc.
- Play a leading role in helping to establish a standard for communication outputs that reflects a modern, best-in-class operation and corporate brand.
- Liaise with Creative Services (Marketing) to ensure brand consistency for all outputs originating from Communications; participate in any dialogue/activity re evolution of our brand guidelines.
- Contribute new ideas and champion best practices across the entire Communications organization and the AUSA business as a whole, where appropriate.
- Participate in the development of a thriving, inclusive culture throughout the Communications team and wider organization.
- At least five years of professional design and graphics experience either in an agency or corporate setting; expert in Adobe Creative Suite and other leading design software; knowledge of HTML 5 strongly preferred.
- Successful track record of managing projects both independently and as part of a team; a knowhow for translating the complex and obtuse in an easily understandable way through art and design.
- Firm understanding of best practices for modern communications and visual design as it relates to the use of content, digital channels, websites, video animations, etc
- Possess: endless curiosity about his/her craft as well as trends influencing business and culture; a can-do attitude; an appreciation for the importance of the team, a strong worth ethic; a good sense of humor.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.