Job ID: 2019-22043
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Looking to bring on an HR Analyst who is an experienced subject matter expert in iCIMS hiring and onboarding requirements and system functionality. The role is responsible for delivering quality support and solutions to stakeholders by understanding current technology, TA strategy, and the user requirements. Altice USA is a high-speed connectivity company looking for the right talent acquisition operations support to continue to enhance our candidate experience focusing on efficiency, experience and workflow.
Position requires the incumbent to have the ability to manage change and process improvement, using data to drive decision-making, and creating solutions for day-to-day problems. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: user acceptance testing, iCIMS configuration, building and distribution of reporting, end-user guidance and support for TA, ensuring iCIMS data is appropriately maintained and in compliance.
- Serve as SME for onboarding requirements both internally and externally (including legal requirements for state and federal)
- Determine best practices and how to leverage the iCIMS tool to create a seamless recruiter and candidate experience
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the lifecycle of TA
- Function as a project manager for iCIMS, including prioritize and maintain TA project list
- Partner with iCIMS TAM for new releases and system enhancements
- Responsible for report development including TA analytics; including legal requests, OFCCP/FCC audits and building/maintaining dashboards
- Main point of contact for iCIMS support; manage Service Central iCIMS ticket system, research iCIMS issues/errors and analyze the data to trouble shoot issues
- Develop effective partnerships within HR function teams (Compliance/HRIS); Ensure all iCIMS documents, processes and procedures are legally compliant. Develop, maintain, and provide feedback for process documentation
- Assist with system configuration; UAT
- Ambassador for new hire orientation, providing new hires with an enthusiastic welcome and seamless 1st day experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum three years applicant tracking system experience required; at least 6+ months of ICIMS experience required
- Ability to assist in managing multiple enterprise-level programs through the full project life-cycle
- Process mindset with knowledge of talent acquisition processes from large, nationwide organizations
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, including advanced Excel skills for reporting purposes
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate metrics and reporting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, independently and collaboratively and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Thrives in a fast paced environment where multitasking and prioritization is necessary
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency; well organized with the ability to manage shifting priorities in a demanding/dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Knowledge of EEO and OFCCP regulations a plus
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.