Job ID: 2019-22079
Location:Long Island City, NY
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Fraud Analyst is responsible for analyzing, researching and preventing fraudulent ecommerce activity and reducing fraud related losses. Reporting to the Director of Fraud Management, the Fraud Analyst will assist in the implementation of fraud detection tools, systems and processes as well as implement new fraud rules based on known risk factors.
- Analyze online credit card transactions and investigate suspicious orders and fraud patterns
- Communicate findings of fraud trends to management
- Recommend solutions to improve online retails processes to minimize fraud risks
- Partner with retail management to aid with store investigations
- Analyze chargedata through ad hoc analysis to identify fraud patterns
- Assist in proactively investigating and researching fraud and risk management trends in the industry and work to deliver a best in class fraud management approach for the Mobile Business.
- Support audits and perform ad-hoc analysis, data extractions and table creations using SQL.
- Assist in developing standardized reporting, dashboards and charts to be used by management and partners throughout the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field preferred.
- Minimum three to five relevant work experience in data mining and statistical analytics
- Working knowledge of fraud detection tools
- Knowledge of third party fraud prevention tools and services such as Experian and Cybersource
- Familiar with third party ID authentication services
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-disciplined, proactive and detail oriented
- Exception communication skills (written and verbal)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.