CategoryComputer Science / Signal Processing / Hardware design
Scope2 students completing 30 credits (20 weeks) each.
This work is targeted for students that have a good understanding of signal processing and hardware design.
BackgroundAxis Communications produces Audio over IP speakers that are powered over PoE (Power over Ethernet). As a result of this the available power is limited. Can signal processing help to improve the efficiency of the system?
- Investigate different methods for using signal processing to increase efficiency.Evaluate the parameters of the different methods, e.g. cost, usability, performance, etc.
- Use the results from the evaluation to suggest a solution.
- Build a prototype of one or more of the solutions.
OK, I am interested! What do I do now?You are valuable to us – how nice that you are interested in one of our proposals! There are a few things for you to keep in mind when applying.
- Applications are accepted in both Swedish and English, and you apply via the proposal advert.
- The announced theses are open only to students affiliated with a Swedish university/college either directly or via an exchange program.
- When the thesis proposal states that it includes two students working together, we would like you to apply in pairs. In these cases, send one application each but make sure to clearly state in your application who your co-applicant is. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please attach your CV and University/college grade summary.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact informationFor information or questions regarding technical issues in cases where the description is vague, please contact Charlotte Gunsjö Charlotte.Gunsjo@axis.com
Sweden - Lund
Telephone: +46 46 272 1800