Objective of jobSupport the development and optimization of the business processes of MBAFC/MBLC, BMBS, retailers and other brand partners throughout the entire trade cycles to trigger, facilitate, enable and improve customer retention result.
- Create and document clear and detailed processes for retaining MBAFC and MBLC customers within the China definition of customer retention
- Work with other teams in MBAFC/MBLC Sales & Marketing, Credit, Operation to continuously review and improve MBAFC/MBLC processes to improve retention result
- Collaborate with BMBS and other brand partners Sales, Marketing, After-Sales, BCE and Used Car teams to enhance integrated retention customer experience
- Responsible for identifying best practice retention processes within retailer network to support overall performance improvements
- Assist with the design, launch and delivery of new loyalty and reward programmes for MB and MBFS customers
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in relevant field
- A thorough understanding and experience of Customer Relationship Management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to challenge existing processes & procedures in order to create operational efficiencies.
- Automotive or automotive financing experience is preferred
- Fluent in English
Field of activity:Sales & Marketing
DepartmentSales & Marketing China