Job ID: 2019-21755
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The primary focus of the Operations Auditor is to review (audit) and report on internal controls for safeguarding company assets. Using standard auditing procedures, the Operations Auditor determines the extent to which the company’s operating units are performing their planning, accounting, custodial and control activities in compliance with leadership’s directives, applicable statements of policy and procedures, high standards of administrative practice, and Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures. The Operations Auditor also reviews (audits) other units/departments or provides analytical assistance in other functions of the business as directed, including Mobile compliance standards and procedures.
This role will plan/assist with the development of specific audit objectives, scopes, and audit programs as outlined and determines the records and activities to be reviewed, audit tests and procedures to be employed and the workpapers to prepare during an audit assignment. The Auditor will objectively, independently, and thoroughly analyze/appraise evidential matter for compliance with standards mentioned above and document deficiencies, evaluate deficiencies and determine adequate solutions considering any ill-effects to operations that may result. In addition this position will discuss, attempt to jointly resolve, report findings and recommendations for resolving deficiencies. This position will bring to the attention of leadership any instances of employee fraud, theft, or violation of laws or regulations discovered during an audit assignment.
- Ability to travel extensively (50%).
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Business or Finance) with at least 2+ years of business experience in a related field (Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance).
- 1 years of experience in Auditing
- Independent analytical skills
- Strong oral and technical written communications skills
- Personal Computer experience and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel or similar word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Familiarity with most Altice USA Policies
- Some established relationships with System/Regional leadership
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.