Job ID: 2019-21786
- Support a4 Account Executives throughout the sales process utilizing internal systems and external sites including: Strata, TIM, Eclipse, Salesforce, Showseeker, etc.
- Assist Account Executives by sending airtimes, applying for a Notary Public commission in order to notarize monthly invoices, and prepare for mailing to clients or agencies
- Enter all order types and maintain campaign schedules, including processing revisions as necessary.
- Support the sales of all Digital products including: Altice Digital, Audience Partners, News 12.com, Ad Messenger, and Communifi.
- Work with AE’s to keep track of orders being processed, pending credit approvals, client tape information, weekly Traffic reports, and in campaign updates.
- Coordinate as necessary with Local Traffic and Digital Orders teams on behalf of assigned AE’s.
- Enter and track high profile inventory, update programming grids as necessary.
- Monitor Yangaroo / FTP site uploads, verify details to ensure proper coding of client assets.
- Submit ad copy instructions to Traffic team upon receipt of client approved assets.
- Assist AE’s / clients with credit card payments, work with Billing & Collections to follow up on orders pending credit approval.
- Communicate, and correspond with clients / agencies on behalf of AE’s.
- Support call volume for AE’s and office management team.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Ability to learn order entry processes and systems efficiently and accurately.
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- 2+ years related experience required