Job ID: 2019-21720
Location:Long Island City, NY
In this position, the analyst is responsible for the execution and management of supply quality strategy with DSPs and trading desks/platforms to achieve optimal performance and revenue generation across all acquired inventory. The primary responsibility is to drive and maintain a high standard of the digital inventory being acquired for advertising to ultimately achieve client goals and satisfaction across campaigns. Drawing from experience and proactivity, the person in this role will identify opportunities to create custom solutions (i.e. white lists, PMPs) and troubleshoot issues across pre-production and live campaigns. This will require working with DSPs, programmatic buyers, and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate implementation.
- Effective monitoring and consultation of portfolio performance, ensuring activity delivers against KPI targets across vendors and products.
- Define and track KPI performance for periodical and ad hoc reporting.
- Knowledgeable of industry standards and benchmarks with ability to advise and consult on best practices and policy.
Your current position might find you working as a digital campaign manager or data analyst for a large retailer, online content producer, DSP, or a digital agency.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze performance levels to inform & advise Operations and Client Services teams.
- Work closely with Operations team to proactively monitor client-level supply KPIs.
- Customizes business intelligence reports using Excel, and other tools to meet the requirements of internal business customers.
- Works cross-functionally to implement key projects. Interface with other departments to leverage data for their respective business needs.
- Supports analysis and recommendations relating to organization's optimization and testing efforts.
- Lead monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues.
- Regularly benchmark a4 and industry quality thresholds & KPIs.
- B.A./B.S. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a business or media analyst role.
- 2+ years of experience working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, verification partners and other programmatic platforms
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset
- Proficiency in SQL/Tableau/Datorama with the ability to analyze, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data
- Strong understanding of programmatic landscape and offerings