Job ID: 2019-21582
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
BUSINESS OPERATIONS COORDINATORJob Summary
The Business Operations Coordinator is responsible for construction capital labor purchasing transaction for all of the Altice West (Suddenlink) footprint. Project types supported include New Build, Node Splits, B2B, Carrier, Infrastructure Modification, Plant Upgrades, and other project types applicable to network infrastructure.
- Oversees labor purchasing processes, purchase order initiations, invoice approvals, invoice receipts, invoice related reporting, and investment committee process compliance
- Manages vendor escalations & research
- Proactively analyzes all internal processes for optimization and improvement
- Successfully submits PO requests for construction labor while ensuring appropriate documentation and competitive bid information exists
- Generates and supervises the distribution of necessary purchase order and labor related reports
- Partners with business planning and accounting to ensure appropriate standards are applied to invoice uploads and requisitions
- Other duties as required by leadership
- Ability to communicate in person, by telephone, or written correspondence
- Ability to use reasoning to problem-solve and improve existing processes
- Ability to execute detailed instructions and procedures
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use standard office machines
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must, including the ability to write complex formulas, create dashboards which may include intermediate level pivot tables and slicers, basic understanding of macros, and the ability to quickly conduct an analysis based on available pieces of data.
- College degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Proven ability to build working relationships in cross-functional working groups
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including an ability to present and discuss technical, functional, and managerial information clearly and concisely
- Excels in the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities while ensuring SLA’s are not impacted
- Strong attention to detail and a habit of accuracy
- Experience in Accounting or Business Planning
- Knowledge of construction and project life cycles within Altice
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.