Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (MBRDNA) is a place for exceptional people with outstanding ideas and the absolute willingness to bring them to life. With R&D facilities all over the U.S., you will be surrounded by engineers, software developers, and designers pushing technology boundaries to shape the future wherever you are.
We are not just about cars: we are also about the latest and greatest software, cutting-edge technology, and groundbreaking innovation.
Here at MBRDNA, you create a digital ecosystems around cars, you design a language between humans and machines, you make a car even more intelligent - you make the new reality for cars. We have an open and flexible environment to allow you to push boundaries, join MBRDNA and design your future.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
This center will be responsible for innovative software development for the global brand with a focus on highly available APIs and services leveraging cloud technologies. While this center is serving the US market directly, the product produced will be launched internationally, impacting the lives of millions of people. Software engineer will design and develop large scale applications and cloud based services that will fundamentally change consumer experience with connected device worldwide. Successful candidates will operate in an agile environment, embrace DevOps practices and help mentor other team members as needed.
- Develop new features, APIs and services
- Integration with multiple systems
- Operational support as needed
Experience & Education:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer science or related degree
- 2-5 yrs of overall experience
- Experience with RESTful API design and development
- Strong software development experience in distributed systems
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools and processes
- Practical experience with API management tools
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with agile organizations
- Experience with international teams
MBRDNA is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous benefits and compensation, work/life balance tools and several methods of recognition and rewards. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K savings plan, tuition and fitness reimbursement programs and much more.
Field of activity:Research and Development incl. Design
To location: Seattle, WA Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc.