Job Description - Internal Wholesaler- Offshore (823112)
Internal Wholesaler- Offshore-823112
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the US Offshore Sales Group responsible for?
Utilize strong knowledge of Franklin Templeton offshore products and services to proactively sell and service the assigned territory. All activities will be created in tandem with an external international wholesaler. The key responsibility is to enhance and cultivate new and existing business and to create and sustain a positive Franklin Templeton image in the international broker dealer community. Willingness to be proactive, not reactive. Willingness to put in extra time to achieve department and territory goals.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an Internal Wholesaler- Offshore?
- Initiate sales calls on assigned broker/dealers within a geographic territory, cultivate new leads, set up meetings, and lead sales meetings. Use approved and compliant presentations and sales ideas to promote Franklin Templeton Offshore products. Present the products knowledgably and effectively providing the highest quality of services to investment advisors. Responds to inquiries, coordinates the resolution of problems and provides requested communications. Stays current and up-to-date with market, economic and industry trends, as well as competitor products.
- Maintain open communication with the external wholesaler, which includes weekly review of the sales, opportunities, summarizing activities that impact the territory and developing a territory coverage strategy and communication plan with existing and prospective producers.
- Utilize sales technology (Iris, Morningstar, and Glance), to track, provide customized sales and business solutions.
- Participate in all product promotion campaigns and marketing support activities for the purpose of building and maintaining assets under management. Support featured sales campaigns by incorporating them into daily business plan and modifying activities as needed.
- Travel within the territory to maximize coverage.
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years equivalent sales or service experience
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Working knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Series 7 & 63 required
- Spanish Language Skills required
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deliver strong sales presentations
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related software
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, or gender expression, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.
Primary Location:United States-Florida-Miami
Job Posting Date:Jul 11, 2018, 7:55:57 PM