Media Planner Jr
Media Planning | Torino, Italy
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- Maxus is a global network of local media agencies with services including communications strategy, media planning and buying, digital marketing, social media strategy, SEO, PPC, direct response media, data analytics, and marketing ROI evaluation
- We are part of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment management group that serves as the parent company for all of WPP’s media agencies, and which buys over one-third of the world’s media every day
- We help our clients to navigate the complexities of an ever-changing media landscape.
- We can do this because Maxus is the only agency born in the digital age and we have been the fastest-growing agency network for the last four years. (Source: RECMA 2013)
- Our team of around 2,500 people across 55 markets worldwide work for some of the world’s most well-known advertisers. In Italy you can found our offices in Milan and Turin
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLEThe Media Planner executive, reporting to the Media Planner for the planning of all media campaigns for clients assigned
The Media Planner executive will become independent in using of the main tools for planning and managing media (eg. AdBox, Kubik, AQX, Arianna, MCSonline) and has the ability to manage the process media.
- Usage of the tools to support the best choices in planning and to evaluate the plan’s results
- To observe the right procedures to make the plans approved by the client.
- A minimum of 6/12 months of experience in media planning agency Media. We also evaluate candidates from a similar function in the company.
- Degree or equivalent culture
- Good written and spoken English
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Excel knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach to work in team
Attitude / Personality: The ideal candidate Already Maxus displays attributes of PACE (Passionate, Agile, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial).
PLACE TO WORKTorino
« to Current Openings