Philip Morris International is driven by four key goals that guide us as we grow our business in a responsible manner.
- To meet the expectations of adult smokers by offering innovative tobacco products of the highest quality available in their preferred price category
- To generate superior returns to our stockholders through revenue, volume, income and cash flow growth and a balanced program of dividends and share repurchases
- To reduce the harm caused by tobacco products by supporting comprehensive regulation and developing products with the potential to reduce the risk of tobacco related diseases
- To be a responsible corporate citizen and to conduct our business with the highest degree of integrity
PMI has put in place a comprehensive set of strategies to secure PMI’s long-term growth.
- Drive growth of our leading brand portfolio through enhanced consumer understanding and innovation
- Expand geographically
- Reinforce our position in profitable consumer segments
- Obtain a fair and reasonable regulatory and fiscal environment
- Strengthen organizational effectiveness and generate productivity savings
- Attract, motivate and retain the best global talent
- Effectively utilize our strong and growing cash flow to increase shareholder returns
- A sense of urgency and speed
- Anticipation, decisiveness and risk taking